The Live Well Alabama Recipe White Chicken Chili brings a punch to your dinner. This take on chili includes chicken, navy beans, cumin, and many other veggies to warm you up on a cool winter evening.
A few tips to remember:
- Canned veggies are great but full of salt. Drain and rinse canned veggies before using.
- Roast or bake chicken instead of frying for a healthier choice.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cans navy beans, 15 ounces, rinsed and drained
- 1 package frozen corn, 16 ounces
- 1 can green chilies, 4 ounces
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Cilantro (optional)
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil, onion, and garlic
for 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients except lime and cilantro. Cook 30 minutes.
- Top with a squeeze of lime juice and cilantro.
For more Live Well Alabama recipes, visit LiveWellAlabama.com.