- Grant Process
- Federal Regulations
- Resources for Researchers
- Success Stories
- Human Resources
- Office of Grants Management
- Urban Home Page
Manager of Extramural & Human Resources
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Alabama A&M Universty
P.O. Box 967
Normal, AL 35762
Documents published by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) are designated as such and are produced in cooperation with a subject matter specialist. Non-ACES documents are available via links to other sites. Comments regarding any documents not produced locally should be directed to their respective authors.
Office of Grants Management
Resources for Researchers
- Database of funding sources and grant opportunities
- Grant Proposal.com
- Free resource for writing grant proposals
- Foundation Center.org
- Directory of private philanthropic and grant making foundations
Foundation Grant Listing
- A listing of key foundations in the state of Alabama and the Nation at large.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Department of Education's portal site for grants
Funds Net Services
- Grants, fundraising, scholarships and financial aid resources
The Grantsmanship Center
- Grant training and information
Fund Raising Tips
- Tips for writing proposals and being successful at fund raising
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Suggestions and examples of allergy and infectious disease related proposals
- Grant writing tips
- Grant opportunities that will benefit K-12 schools, educators, and students
Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Full listing of all Federal programs available to State and local government
Grant Resource Updates
Foundation Grant Listing a listing of key foundations in the state of Alabama and the Nation at large.
NIFA Announces release of the Agricultural and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) grants.
Youth Service America supports and motivates youth, educators, and service-learning coordinators by distributing more than $1 million dollars in micro grants each year to help support youth-led service and service-learning initiatives.
Weekly grant opportunities from grants.gov
NEFE administers various grant programs to help respond to the financial education needs of Americans.
Department of Labor grant solicitations