- Grant Process
- Federal Regulations
- Resources for Researchers
- Success Stories
- Human Resources
- Office of Grants Management
- Urban Home Page
Manager of Extramural & Human Resources
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Alabama A&M Universty
P.O. Box 967
Normal, AL 35762
Documents published by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) are designated as such and are produced in cooperation with a subject matter specialist. Non-ACES documents are available via links to other sites. Comments regarding any documents not produced locally should be directed to their respective authors.
- 02/22 - Southeast Worlds of Work Career Fair
- 02/23 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Tree Fruit with Mike Reeves
- 02/24 - Intermediate Beekeeping Workshop
- 03/02 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Small Fruit Production
- 03/03 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management? Hands-on Demonstrations
- 03/05 - Muscadine Grape Pruning Workshop
- 03/06 - Home Orchard Management Series- On-Farm Fruit Pruning Demonstration
- 03/10 - From Vines to Wines: A beginners guide for the backyard vintner
- 03/17 - Spring Workshop:?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
- 03/22 - Farm Safety Day
Office of Grants Management
- 1890 CBG Project Summary Form (PDF)
- AAMU Proposal Cover Page (PDF)
- AAMU Intent to submit form (PDF)
- AAMU Budget Approval (PDF)
- AAMU Principal Investigator Guide (PDF)
- ACES Intent to submit (PDF)
- Budget Change (PDF)
- Indirect Cost & Fringe Benefit Rates (PDF)
- AAMU Human Subjects Policy (PDF)
- IRB Application for Approval (PDF)
- Object Codes (PDF)
- Subcontract Data Sheet (PDF)
- ACES Urban Grant Monthly Progress Report (PDF)
Grant Resource Updates
Foundation Grant Listing a listing of key foundations in the state of Alabama and the Nation at large.
NIFA Announces release of the Agricultural and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) grants.
Youth Service America supports and motivates youth, educators, and service-learning coordinators by distributing more than $1 million dollars in micro grants each year to help support youth-led service and service-learning initiatives.
Weekly grant opportunities from grants.gov
NEFE administers various grant programs to help respond to the financial education needs of Americans.
Department of Labor grant solicitations