Quest for Healthy Schools
- Identify, recruit and assemble a diverse group of school administrators, teachers, staff, parents, and community members as a School Wellness Committee.
- Complete the Alliance for a Healthier Generation Healthy Schools Program School Wellness Assessment during two School Wellness Committee meetings.
- Support= the School Wellness Committee in utilizing strengths and areas for improvement to develop a School Wellness Action Plan including three achievable goals.
- Involve all stakeholders in taking action.
- Maintain contact with School Wellness Committee to document progress and address challenges. At the one-year anniversary of the School Wellness Action Plan, repeat the Alliance for a Healthier Generation Healthy Schools Program School Wellness Assessment.
- Encourage continued progress by also highlighting successes and rewarding stakeholders.
- Continuously identify new or ongoing strengths and areas for improvement to update the School Wellness Action Plan.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.