Try this tasty, protien-filled salad dubbed Live Well Alabama’s Greek Island Salad. Chopped fresh bell pepper can be used instead of roasted red peppers.
You can also make your Greek seasoning by combining 2 t. garlic powder, 2 t. dried basil, 2 t. dried oregano, 2 t. salt, 1 t. pepper, 1 t. dried parsley, 1 t. dried rosemary, 1 t. dried dill, 1 t. cinnamon, ½ t. thyme, and ½ t. nutmeg. Mix it all together for your seasoning.
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 cans white beans, 16 ounces, drained
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, 15 ounces, drained
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- Combine vinegar, oil, and seasoning in large bowl.
- Add beans, artichokes, peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, and onion to bowl and stir.
- Chill and serve.