- Pests & Diseases
- Pesticide Applicators
- Endangered Species
- Pest Management Handbook
- Wildlife Management
- Plant Diagnostic Lab - Auburn
- Plant Diagnostic Lab - Birmingham
- Soil Testing Laboratory
Private Pesticide Applicator Study Materials and Exam
The study materials and resources for the Private Pesticide Application Exam are available on this page such as the Private Pesticide Applicator Study Manual, Restricted Use Pesticides and Alabama 24(C) Labels.
The Private Pesticide Applicator Test and the Application for Permit are also available on this page. Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF files on this page.
Print the resources below, and use them to study for the Private Pesticide Applicator Test. All of these resources are needed to complete the test.
- Private Pesticide Applicator Study Manual (PDF)
- EPA Restricted Use Pesticides List (PDF)
- Alabama 24(C) Labels (PDF)
- Private Pesticide Applicator Test (PDF)
Print this test, complete it and mail it with the permit below to the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries Pesticide Management.
- Application for Private Pesticide Applicator Permit (PDF)
- Emergency Permits for Private Applicators (PDF)
Print this application, complete it, and mail it with a completed test to:
Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries
Pesticide Management Section
1445 Federal Drive
Montgomery, AL 36107-1123