Alabama Private Applicator Online Training Program
There are 3 options available in Alabama for you to obtain your Private Applicator License. The first two are through your local Extension office. The 3rd Option is the Online Private Applicator Training Program.
- This cost includes the $25.00 permit processing fee required by the Alabama Department of Agriculture.
- This online course requires a computer, a reliable high-speed Internet connection, and basic computer skills.
- When you chose Option #3 you must mail in your application for your Private Applicator Permit, along with your Certificate of Completion to the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries within six months of the date you complete your online class(course) or you will be required to take the test again.
- Visit our FAQs about the Private Applicator Online Training Program.
Are you ready to start/Continue your online program:
- Visit the ACES Catalog page to register for the Private Applicator Online Course.
- If you have already registered, visit here to log back into your Private Applicator Course.
- A copy of the application is located in the online program, you can print and then mail or email it to the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries (ADAI) once you have finished the course with a grade of 70 or above.
- Your Certificate will only be available once you have completed the course, this includes completing the survey portion at the end. Include this with your application and mail to the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries (ADAI).