Products & Programs
Tune in the Last Friday of the Month
Registration is required to attend this webinar series. The Zoom meeting number and link will be provided upon completion of the online registration. Visit www.aces.edu/go/EcoFriendlyFridays to register.
New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.
Dates and Topics
- January 29 – Electronic Wastes in the Home and Environment with Allyson Shabel
- February 26 – INaturalist: Observing, Identifying, and Sharing for Science with Kerry Steedley
- March 26 – Citizen Science: Ordinary People Changing the Face of Scientific Discovery with Roosevelt Robinson
- April 30 – Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products in the Environment with Mary Dixon
- May 28 – High-impact Planting for Pollinators with Georgia Journeyman Beekeeper Jimmy Gant.
Take the Survey
Did you join us for an Eco-Friendly Fridays webinar? We want to hear from you! Take just a minute or two and fill out the short survey below and tell us what you think. These surveys not only help better our programs but also help determine federal and state funding. This funding allows us to continue providing affordable, research-based education to you and your family.
UESEP: Urban Environmental Science Education Program provides adults and youth with natural resource conservation strategies that lead to improved environmental awareness and stewardship.
Engaging Citizens through Environmental Education is the UESEP component that provides a framework for citizens to become better environmental stewards by identifying emerging environmental issues and by providing unbiased science-based information to aid in their understanding of these pertinent issues.
This work is supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) Renewable Resources Extension Act Program (#1012197) and Capacity Building Grant Program #2017-38821-26426.