Lawn & Garden
Join the Alabama Extension home grounds team for the Get Outside with Alabama Smart Yards online series. This online series provides common gardening and landscaping information for gardeners.
Tune in Wednesdays
When: Wednesdays at 1 p.m. CT
Where: The webinars are presented through Zoom, an online video presentation format.
Registration is required to attend this webinar series. The Zoom meeting number and link will be provided upon completion of the online registration. Visit this link to register.
New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.
Dates and Topics
- September 2 – Backyard Berries with Mallory Kelley
- September 9 – Fantastic Fall Plants with Allyson Schabel
- September 16 – Controlling Mosquitoes with Fudd Graham
- September 23 – Growing & Cooking with Herbs with Debbie Boutelier
- September 30 – Fall Vegetable Gardening with Amanda and Lee Borden
- October 7 – Water Gardens with Mary McCroan
- October 14 – Fleas and Ticks with Fudd Graham
- October 21 – Sustainable Landscape Design with Amanda Borden
- October 28 – Shade Gardens with Mary McCroan
- November 4 – ANTS with Fudd Graham
For more information on the Get Outside with Alabama Smart Yards Series, contact Dani Carroll.