Lawn & Garden
Join the Alabama Extension home grounds team for the Get Outside with Alabama Smart Yards webinar series. This online series provides 30-minute segments on common gardening and landscaping topics.
Tune in Wednesdays
When: Wednesdays at 1 p.m. CT
Where: The webinars are presented through Zoom, an online video presentation format.
Registration is required to attend this webinar series. The Zoom meeting number and link will be provided upon completion of the online registration. Visit www.aces.edu/go/asywebinars to register.
New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.
Dates and Topics
- April 26 – Gardening the Shade (Prerecorded Presentation)
- Lucy Edwards, Alabama Extension Chilton County Coordinator
- May 3 – Diagnosing Landscape Diseases
- Amanda Scherer, Alabama Extension assistant professor and plant pathologist
- May 10 – TBA
- Members of the Alabama Extension home grounds, gardens, and home pests team
- May 17 – World of Carnivorous Plants
- May 24 – Propagation Techniques for the Home Gardener
- Jayne Luetzow, Alabama Extension home grounds, gardens, and home pests regional agent
For more information on the Get Outside with Alabama Smart Yards webinar series, contact Dani Carroll.