Home & Family
Looking for a creative way to get the little ones to try vegetables? Try Live Well Alabama’s Tree Dunkers for a snack with a crunch. Get the kids involved by shaking the bag after adding all the ingredients. Also, make a show out of dipping veggies into the pizza sauce for a fun experience!
Tips: Try adding Italian seasoning to breadcrumbs for more pizza flavor before coating veggies.
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups broccoli and/or cauliflower florets
- 2 egg whites, beaten lightly
- 1 tablespoon low fat milk
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large plastic bag, add vegetables, egg whites, and milk. Shake to coat.
- Add breadcrumbs and cheese to bag. Shake to coat.
- Place vegetables on baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
For more Live Well Alabama recipes, visit LiveWellAlabama.com.
Click here to view the USDA Nondiscrimination Statement.