Home & Family
Live Well Alabama’s Creamy Cucumber Dill Dip pairs great with sliced vegetables or on your favorite salad or sandwich. Another tip is to combine plain yogurt with your favorite low-fat salad dressing for a different spin on veggie dip.
- 1 cucumber
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dill, dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Using a cheese grater, shred cucumber. After shredding, lightly squeeze shredded cucumber in paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Place shredded cucumber in bowl and add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve or refrigerate for up to 4 days.
For more Live Well Alabama recipes, visit LiveWellAlabama.com.