Home & Family
Live Well Alabama Recipe Avocado Party Eggs is a protein-packed snack and side that would make a great addition to any meal. Tip: an avocado is ripe and ready to eat when you can gently squeeze it and feel it yield to pressure. Store ripe avocados in the fridge and harder, greener unripe ones on the counter.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup sweet relish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut eggs in half. Remove yolks and place in bowl.
- Set aside egg whites.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop out inside.
- Combine egg yolks, avocado, lemon juice, sweet relish, salt, and pepper.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle each egg with paprika.
- Chill and serve.
For more Live Well Alabama recipes, visit LiveWellAlabama.com.