This commercial category is for applicators who treat wood products to prevent decay.
Click on the text to link to materials and forms. When necessary, the link will bring you to the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries website or to the Alabama Cooperative Extension System store website to purchase manuals.
Wood Treatment Exam
- 50 Questions
- Cost of Exam: $75.00
In addition to testing at the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries in Montgomery, computer-based testing is available on a weekly basis at eight testing sites in the state of Alabama. Cost of exams for this method is $125.00 per exam. You may sign up to take the online exams by visiting http://apply.adaitesting.com. Once approved, you will receive an approval email from the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries.
Study Material Required for This Category
- 80-1-13 Sales and Use of Pesticides
- 80-1-14 Application of Pesticides by Aircraft
- 80-5-1 Standards for Assessment of Civil Penalties.
- Chapter 27 Title 2 Code of Alabama 1975.
Requirements and Other Forms You May Need
Visit the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries website and scroll down to their “Forms and Documents.” Download these specific forms for this category.
Visit the Professional Applicators portion of their website for some professional specific forms you may need.
- Custom Applicator Exam Schedule.
- Application for Custom Pesticide Applicators License.
- Application for Commercial Pesticide Applicator Permit – First Permit Add on.
- Application for Commercial Pesticide Applicator Permit – Renewal.
- Custom Testing Information & What to do when you pass your test.
- Recertification Meeting List and CEU Guidelines.
- ADAI Pesticide Recertification Course Locator.
Featured Image: Francis Gwyn Jones, Bugwood.org