This Commercial Category is for Pesticide Applicators who work with sewer line chemical root control.
Click on the text to link to materials and forms. When necessary the link will bring you to the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries or to the Alabama Cooperative Extension System store website to purchase manuals.
Metam Sewer Control Test
- 50 Questions
- Cost of Exam is $75
In addition to testing at the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries in Montgomery, Computer-based testing is available on a weekly basis at eight testing sites in the state of Alabama. Cost of exams for this method is $125 per exam. You may sign up to take the online exams by clicking this link or by visiting http://apply.adaitesting.com; once approved, you will receive an approval email from the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries.
Study Material Required for This Category
- 80-1-13 Sales and Use of Pesticides.
- 80-1-14 Application of Pesticides by Aircraft.
- 80-5-1 Standards for Assessment of Civil Penalties.
- Chapter 27 Title 2 Code of Alabama 1975.
Requirements and Other Forms You May Need
Visit the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries website and scroll down to their “Forms and Documents.” Download these specific forms for this category.
Visit the Custom Applicators portion of their website for some Custom Specific Forms you may need.
- Custom Applicator Exam Schedule.
- Application for Custom Pesticide Applicators License.
- Application for Commercial Pesticide Applicator Permit – First Permit Add on.
- Application for Commercial Pesticide Applicator Permit – Renewal.
- Testing Information & What to do when you pass your test.
- Recertification Meeting List and CEU Guidelines.
- ADAI Pesticide Recertification Course Locator.
The featured image is courtesy of John Hartman, University of Kentucky, Bugwood.org