Live Well Alabama’s Peachy Green Beans makes for a delicious fruit- and veggie-filled side dish. Save some time by keeping frozen green beans on hand. Remember, ripe peaches last just one or two days so be sure to buy only the amount that will be eaten in a short time.
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- In large bowl, toss peaches and green beans with oil.
- Transfer peaches and green beans to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until peaches and beans are tender.
- Toss with apple cider vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add almonds and serve.
For more Live Well Alabama recipes, visit LiveWellAlabama.com.