This Cucumber, Tomato, and Avocado Salad is a fresh serving at any meal. This Live Well Alabama recipe serves four.
Tips: Make it pop! Thaw frozen shrimp to add to this dish. Buy fresh fruits and vegetables in small amounts to prevent food waste. Keep it simple. Buy precut onions to save your eyes and your time. It also works with tomatoes!
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 avocados, diced
- Mix cucumber, tomatoes, and onion in large bowl.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add diced avocado just before serving.
For more Live Well Alabama recipes, visit LiveWellAlabama.com.
Click here to view the USDA Nondiscrimination Statement.