- Animal Science and Forage Team
- Breeding, Genetics, Reproduction
- Coproduct Feeds
- Farm Facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Local Marketing Reports
- Popular Press Articles
- Research Updates
- Beef Homepage
- Southeast Cattle Advisor
- Deep South Stocker Conference
- Links to Related Organizations
- Youth Animal Science
- Find Your Agent
- Livestock & Poultry
- 09/06 - Farming 101 Lee County
- 09/13 - Farming 101 Lee County
- 09/20 - Farming 101 Lee County
- 09/27 - Farming 101 Lee County
- 10/04 - Farming 101 Lee County
- 10/09 - Fall Preconditioned Feeder Calf Sale
- 10/10 - Fall Preconditioned Feeder Calf Sale
- 10/11 - Farming 101 Lee County
- 10/17 - Lauderdale 4-H Livestock Club (Judging & Quizbowl)
- 11/12 - HORSE U
Your source for beef cattle educational updates from the Alabama Cooperative Extension System Animal Science and Forage Team
Interested in beef cattle programs coming to your part of the state? Check out the link above for information on upcoming events!
Follow the link above to enroll in this series of self-paced lessons for cattle production management strategies in the Southeast.
Beef Basics iBook Now Available
Visit the Apple iBooks store to download this great resource! This book provides an overview of beef cattle management practices in the Southeast USA.
Held the second Wednesday of every month at 10:00 AM CST. Click the link above for full schedule and connection information.
Need ARPAS or Certified Crop Advisor CEUs? The following ACES Programs are now approved for credit!
NRCS-ACES Interagency Training - Ecology of Grazing Land Systems - 12 ARPAS CEUs, 3.5 CCA Credits
2016 Animal Science and Forage Webinar Series - 5 ARPAS CEUs