- Animal Science and Forage Team
- Breeding, Genetics, Reproduction
- Coproduct Feeds
- Farm Facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Local Marketing Reports
- Popular Press Articles
- Research Updates
- Beef Homepage
- Southeast Cattle Advisor
- Deep South Stocker Conference
- Links to Related Organizations
- Youth Animal Science
- Find Your Agent
- Livestock & Poultry
- 05/14 - Pasture Renovation Workshop & Field Day: Phase 2
- 05/14 - Grill Master Class
- 05/14 - Eastern Elite Alabama BCIA Bred Heifer Sale
- 05/19 - WeagleFest: Horse and Livestock Leaders Clinic
- 05/20 - WeagleFest: Horse and Livestock Leaders Clinic
- 05/21 - WeagleFest: Horse and Livestock Leaders Clinic
- 05/26 - What are you eating? Fact and fiction about GMOs, hormones, and antibiotics in your food
Your source for beef cattle educational updates from the Alabama Cooperative Extension System Animal Science and Forage Team
Follow the link above for more information on educational programs coming to your area.
Saturday, May 14 at 11 AM CST
Clay County Stockyards, Ashland, Alabama
Follow the link above to enroll in this series of self-paced lessons for cattle production management strategies in the Southeast.
Beef Basics iBook Now Available
Visit the Apple iTunes store to download this new beef cattle management tool for the Southeast. $9.99 to download
Held the second Wednesday of every month at 10:00 AM CST. Click the link above for full schedule and connection information.
Need ARPAS or Certified Crop Advisor CEUs? The following ACES Programs are now approved for credit!
NRCS-ACES Interagency Training - Ecology of Grazing Land Systems - 12 ARPAS CEUs, 3.5 CCA Credits
2016 Animal Science and Forage Webinar Series - 5 ARPAS CEUs