- Animal Science and Forage Team
- Breeding, Genetics, Reproduction
- Coproduct Feeds
- Farm Facilities
- Local Marketing Reports
- Popular Press Articles
- Research Updates
- Timely Information Sheets
- Beef Homepage
- Southeast Cattle Advisor
- Deep South Stocker Conference
- Links to Related Organizations
- Youth Animal Science
- Find Your Agent
- Livestock & Poultry
- 02/21 - Weed Control for Cattle Producers Following a Drought
- 02/23 - Food Myths: Fact and Fiction about the foods we eat
- 02/23 - Mobile County 4-H Animal Science Club Meeting
- 03/03 - Spring Cow-Calf Shortcourse
- 03/07 - Equine Pasture and Grazing Management
- 03/23 - Mobile County 4-H Animal Science Club Meeting
- 04/03 - Beef Quality Assurance Training
- 04/03 - Sand Mountain Research and Extension Center BQA Training
- 04/06 - Beef Quality Assurance Training
- 04/06 - Black Belt Research and Extension Center BQA Training
Your source for beef cattle educational updates from the Alabama Cooperative Extension System Animal Science and Forage Team
Interested in beef cattle programs coming to your part of the state? Check out the link above for information on upcoming events!
Follow the link above to enroll in this series of self-paced lessons for cattle production management strategies in the Southeast.
Beef Basics iBook Now Available
Visit the Apple iBooks store to download this great resource! This book provides an overview of beef cattle management practices in the Southeast USA.
Held the second Wednesday of every month at 10:00 AM CST. Click the link above for full schedule and connection information.
Need ARPAS or Certified Crop Advisor CEUs? The following ACES Programs are now approved for credit!
2017 Animal Science and Forage Webinar Series - 5 ARPAS CEUs
Guide to using medicated feeds containing chlortetracycline for beef cattle in compliance with FDA Veterinary Feed Directive regulations
Livestock producers guide to using medicated feeds in compliance with FDA Veterinary Feed Directive regulations