- Animal Science and Forage Team
- Breeding, Genetics, Reproduction
- Coproduct Feeds
- Farm Facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Local Marketing Reports
- Popular Press Articles
- Research Updates
- Beef Homepage
- Southeast Cattle Advisor
- Deep South Stocker Conference
- Links to Related Organizations
- Youth Animal Science
- Find Your Agent
- Livestock & Poultry
- 12/01 - Beef Reproductive Management Workshop Gulf Coast REC
- 12/01 - "Open House" at the North AL Bull Evaluation Center
- 12/01 - Cattle Production Meeting: Timely Grass Management
- 12/01 - Techniques of Cattle Selection
- 12/02 - Beef Cattle Reproductive Management Workshop Blackbelt REC
- 12/04 - Monthly Beef Management Meeting
- 12/07 - Beef Cattle Reproductive Management Workshop Wiregrass REC
- 12/14 - Cattle Production Meeting: Crossbreeding Cattle
- 12/15 - Cattle Production Meeting: Establishing and Growing Alfalfa
- 12/17 - Cattle Production Meeting
Your source for beef cattle educational updates from the Alabama Cooperative Extension System Animal Science and Forage Team
Follow the link above for more information on educational programs coming to your area.
Follow the link above to find out more about this series of self-paced lessons for cattle production management strategies in the Southeast.
Click the title above for rules, regulations, and registration information related to this NEW opportunity in NE Alabama.
2015 Alabama BCIA North Alabama Bull Evaluation and BCIA Genetic Verified Heifer Sale (Catalog)
Saturday, December 12 - 11:00 AM - Cullman Stockyards
Held the second Wednesday of every month at 10:00 AM CST. Click the link above for full schedule and connection information.
Auburn University at Montgomery, Montgomery, AL
Need ARPAS CEUs? The following ACES Programs are now approved for credit!
2015 Deep South Stocker Conference - 4 CEUs
Forage Focus Webinar: Forage Systems Part 2 - Stocking Rates and Winter Grazing Management - 1 CEU
2015 Alabama Forage Conference - 5 CEUs