This commercial category is for applicators that currently hold certification in a category but have not attained the required amount of points to have it renewed. The permit cannot be expired for more than one year in order to qualify for the recertification exam.
- 50 Questions
- Cost of Exam is $75
In addition to testing at the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries in Montgomery, computer-based testing is available on a weekly basis at eight testing sites in the state of Alabama. Cost of exams for this method is $125.00 per exam. You may sign up to take the online exams by clicking this link or by visiting visiting http://apply.adaitesting.com; once approved, you will receive an approval email from the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries.
Study Material Required for This Category
- 80-1-13 Sales and Use of Pesticides.
- 80-1-14 Application of Pesticides by Aircraft.
- 80-5-1 Standards for Assessment of Civil Penalties.
- Chapter 28 Tittle 2 Code of Alabama 1975.
Requirements and Other Forms You May Need
Visit the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries website and scroll down to their “Forms and Documents.” Download these specific forms for this category.
- Custom Applicator Exam Schedule.
- Professional Applicator Exam Schedule.
- Application for Custom Pesticide Applicators License.
- Professional Services Permit Application – Main Office.
- Application for Commercial Pesticide Applicator Permit -Renewal.
- Testing Information and What to Do When You Pass Your Test.
- Recertification Meeting List and CEU Guidelines.
- ADAI Pesticide Recertification Course Locator.