You can subscribe to an automatically-updated feed of events from the ACES Calendar by using one of the methods on this page. Make sure that the filter criteria displayed above matches your intended subscription. If you need to change it, first use the Return button above, apply a different filter, and then come back to this page. Important: do not copy the events into your calendar, but instead subscribe to the iCal feed. Otherwise, the copied events will not be updated.
Method 1, for MS-Windows, Mac OS, iPad/iPhone
Directly subscribe using the WebCal protocol. This is suitable for any computer that has a calendar application which responds to the Webcal protocol. Clicking the subscribe link should cause your web browser to ask if you want to open it in your calendar application.
Method 2, for Android and Google Calendar
Click on the URL below to copy it, and then paste it into Google Calendar (see below for instructions, or review
Google's Calendar Help page):
Follow these steps after copying the URL above:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar, and login using the approriate credentials.
- On the left side of the page, next to "Other calendars," click the plus sign to "Add other calendars," and then click "From URL."
- Paste the copied URL into the "URL of calendar" field.
- Click the Add calendar button. The calendar should now appear under "Other calendars."
- On your Android device, open the Google Calendar app and show your new calendar:
- Tap the Menu (three bars) in the upper left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap the Settings gear.
- Tap the calendar you want to view (you might need to click Show More first).
- Turn on the Sync option and review the other options.
- Return to the top level menu and check/uncheck your preferred calendars.