Wherever you live–country or city, house or apartment, private bedroom or one you share with a brother or sister–there are things to learn and do to make your home more enjoyable. Interior design is a great way to learn about design, color, texture, and space. It will help you make your personal space a fun and comfortable place to be and a space that you are proud to show off.
4-H Interior Design lets you show off your imagination and creativity, and take a glimpse into new career opportunities.
What You Will Learn:
- Basic elements of good design: line, shape, texture, pattern, light, color, and space.
- To select and care for quality furnishings and accessories.
- To recognize the variety and quality of products relating to the home environment (carpet, fabric, and wall coverings).
- How to create a budget.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Interior Design Rules.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Interior Design Cost Report and Scoresheet.
- Click to download a printable PDF of the Project Floor Plan Guide.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Community Service Report.
- Click to view 4-H Competitive Events General Contest Policies.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, contact Extension Communications and Marketing at 334-844-5696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.