Use your creativity and artistic ability to promote your 4-H project area or program with graphic design. 4-H members are encouraged to develop their visual communication skills by also identifying locations to display their created materials as a means to communicate with external audiences about 4-H programs.
Youth are allowed one entry in the graphic design competition. The entry should either focus on promotion of 4-H or a 4-H project.
- Other (i.e., booklets, bookmarks, postcards)
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Graphic Design Rules.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Graphic Design Scoresheet.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Community Service Report.
- Click to view 4-H Competitive Events General Contest Policies.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, contact Extension Communications and Marketing at 334-844-5696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.