What does a barbecue cookbook, a potato cannon, a hunter’s tree stand, and a knitted afghan have in common? They are examples of things you can create as your Freestyle 4-H Showcase entry. No two entries are alike because no two 4-H’ers are alike. You think differently, have different interests, and want to achieve different things.
Choose which 4-H activity you most enjoy and show what you have learned and achieved. You can consider dozens of 4-H subjects, from aerospace to woodworking. You pick the project and learning activities, and you design your showcase entry.
Freestyle Showcase lets you be creative, celebrate your uniqueness, and choose what you want to learn.
What You Will Learn:
- To set goals and make plans.
- To gather information and make decisions.
- To solve problems.
- To decide what it means to do a good job.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Freestyle Showcase Rules.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Freestyle Showcase Scoresheet.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Community Service Report.
- Click to view 4-H Competitive Events General Contest Policies.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, contact Extension Communications and Marketing at 334-844-5696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.