Lawn & Garden
Tune in the 2nd and 4th Wednesday
When: Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. CT
Where: Zoom and Facebook Live
Registration is required to attend this webinar series. The Zoom meeting number and link will be provided upon completion of the online registration. Visit www.aces.edu/go/B2Bzoom to register.
New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.
This webinar will also be available through Facebook Live on the Alabama Extension at Alabama A&M University Facebook page.
Summer/Fall 2021 Dates and Topics
- June – Break, no sessions
- July 14 – Throwback – Plant Propagation Seeds, Cuttings with Mary Dixon
- July 28 – Throwback – 10 Great Plants for the Summer Landscape with Allyson Shabel
- August 11 – Five Steps for an Eco-Friendly Alabama Yard with Mary Dixon
- August 25 – Save the Date
- September 8 – Fall Turf Management with Rhonda Britton
- September 22 – Is Your Yard a Smart Yard? – Nine Fundamental Principles of Sustainability with Chris Cooper, Extension Agent III, University of Tennessee
- October 13 – To Be Announced with Brian Brown
- October 27 – To Be Announced with Bethany O’Rear
- November 10 – Decorating with Greenery with Lucy Edwards
- November 24 – No session. Happy Thanksgiving
- December 8 – Learn the Environmental Factors Affecting Plant Growth & Development in Your Home Garden with Muhammad Shahid, Extension Specialist, University of New Hampshire
Take the Survey
Did you join us for a Back 2 Basics Wednesdays webinar? We want to hear from you! Take just a minute or two and fill out the short survey below and tell us what you think. These surveys not only help better our programs but also help determine federal and state funding. This funding allows us to continue providing affordable, research-based education to you and your family.