Health & Nutrition
Looking for a fun snack to make with your family? Try this baked cheesy pretzel recipe. It is an easy, tasty, and affordable snack the entire family can enjoy.
1 package crescent rolls
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon water
¼ tablespoon herbs (garlic or onion flakes)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Lay dough flat and cut into triangle halves.
- Add cheese to each triangle.
- Roll each piece into an interesting shape.
- Spray baking pan with vegetable spray and place pretzels about 2 inches apart.
- Slightly beat egg with water and brush on pretzels.
- Sprinkle herbs on pretzels.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is browned.