Join the Alabama Cooperative Extension System for the Natural Resources Webinar Series.
When: Select Wednesdays at 12 to 1 p.m. CT. The presentations are from 12 to 12:45 p.m., followed by a Q&A session from 12:45 to 1 p.m.
Where: The webinars are presented through Zoom, an online video presentation format.
Registration, Dates, and Topics
Registration is required for each individual webinar. New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.
- September 22 – Basal Area: Clearing Up the Confusion
- October 6 – Forest Aesthetics: Management Practices to Enhance the Beauty and Scenic Value of Your Property
- October 20 – Landowner Laws You Should Know
- November 3 – Turtles of Alabama
- November 17 – Trail Cameras: Looking at Wildlife and Analyzing Data
- December 1 – Alabama Timber Market Update
- December 15 – Brown Spot Needle Blight of Loblolly Pine
Past webinars of the Natural Resources Webinar Series can be found on the ACES – Forestry, Wildlife, & Natural Resources Facebook page. For more information on the Natural Resources Webinar Series, contact Norm Haley or Bence Carter.