4HOnline 2.0 is a new system for 4-H this club year. Alabama is the first state in the country to open the new club year in this system so some features are still under construction. Contact your county Extension office for additional assistance if you still have questions after following these steps. 4HOnline 2.0 can also assist you if you have accessibility needs.
Returning Family Re-Enrollment
- Open Google Chrome, and go to http://v2.4honline.com to start the re-enrollment process. If you had a family profile in the old system, click Reset Password to get access to your old account information sent to your family email. If you do not know your family email, contact your county Extension office for assistance. Once you are signed into the new 2.0 site, you will see your family’s account. From this page you can add a new member or re-enroll an already existing member.
- Select Enroll Now next to the member you wish to re-enroll. This will guide you through the re-enrollment process.
- Click Select Clubs and select all of the clubs you have joined. If you need to select more than one club, you can identify your primary club by clicking Primary next to the club. Click Next when you are finished. Members must select at least one club and one project. Volunteers must select Club Volunteer then add one club.
- Click Select Projects, and select all of the projects you are currently doing or interested in doing. Click Next.
- Click Show Questions, and review your demographic data. Complete any additional information needed, click Next.
- Select Show Health Form, and complete needed information. Sign at the bottom of the page, click Next.
- Select Show Consents, and complete the needed information. Sign each consent, click Next.
A confirmation page will be last where you will click Submit to submit your enrollment. This takes you back to your family account where you can Add Member to enroll any other youth or volunteer members in your household.
Once your enrollment has been approved, you will receive an email letting you know. You will not be able to register for events or trainings until your enrollment has been approved at the county level.
If you have any issues, contact your county Extension Office or the State 4-H Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.