- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 02/17 - Test2
- 02/17 - Midwest Black Invitational Rodeo
- 02/21 - Southeast Worlds of Work Career Fair
- 02/21 - Plant Propagation Workshop: Seeds and cuttings for the vegetable garden
- 02/22 - Southeast Worlds of Work Career Fair
- 02/23 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Tree Fruit with Mike Reeves
- 02/24 - Intermediate Beekeeping Workshop
- 03/02 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Small Fruit Production
- 03/03 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management? Hands-on Demonstrations
- 03/05 - Muscadine Grape Pruning Workshop
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations. For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
Visit our Archived Special Events page.
Statewide Health Management Workshop for Sheep and Goat Herds
March - May 2018
Event Release / Brochure / Online Registration
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.