- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 01/21 - North Alabama Canine Cruiser Dog Agility Trial
- 01/31 - Loomis Brothers Circus
- 02/01 - Loomis Brothers Circus
- 02/16 - Midwest Black Invitational Rodeo
- 02/17 - Midwest Black Invitational Rodeo
- 02/23 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Tree Fruit with Mike Reeves
- 03/02 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Small Fruit Production
- 03/03 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management? Hands-on Demonstrations
- 03/09 - Home Orchard Management Series- On-Farm Fruit Pruning Demonstration
- 03/17 - Spring Workshop:?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations. For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
Visit our Archived Special Events page.
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.