- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 03/22 - Farm Safety Day
- 03/23 - Back to Basics: Lawn & Landscape Management
- 04/07 - Mason Bee Workshop
- 04/14 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
- 04/14 - Drug TakeBack with Decatur Police Departemnt
- 04/28 - ACES Electronic Waste Collection Event
- 04/29 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 04/30 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 05/01 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 05/02 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations. For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
Visit our Archived Special Events page.
Youth Ag Day
Saturday, March 17 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
AAMU Agribition Center - 4925 Moores Mill Road - Huntsville, AL
Statewide Health Management Workshop
for Sheep and Goat Herds
March - May 2018
Event Release / Brochure / Online Registration
Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
Family Day of Education & Fun
Saturday, June 9 - 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Admission is Free - Vendor Fee: $35
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.