- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 07/29 - Managing Internal Parasitism in sheep flocks and Goat herds.
- 08/02 - Job Prep, Job Applications-Pell City Career Center
- 08/05 - Applying Biosecurity Measures in a Goat Herd
- 08/07 - Rain Barrel Workshop
- 08/09 - Farmers Market Training Series
- 08/09 - Job Prep, Resume Building, Pell City Career Center
- 08/16 - Gardening 101 Workshop Series
- 08/16 - Job Prep, Appropriate Dress, Pell City Career Center
- 08/19 - Wiregrass Electronics Waste Collection Day
- 08/24 - Risk Management & Business Workshop
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations. For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
Visit http://www.aces.edu/urban/SpecialEvents.php for archived events.
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.