- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 05/02 - Soil Health and Cover Crops Workshop for Livestock Producers in Cullman and Surrounding Counties
- 05/04 - Career Countdown for Youth Business Summit in Dothan
- 05/10 - Farmers Market Training Series
- 05/13 - Equipment & Resources Field Day for Small-Scale Farming in Cullman and Surrounding Counties
- 05/17 - Gardening 101 Workshop Series
- 05/20 - Learn Tools for better Management of Gastrointestinal Parasites Burden in Sheep and Goat Herds
- 05/20 - Learn Tools for better Management of Gastrointestinal Parasites in Sheep and Goat Herds.
- 06/01 - Hands-on goat parasites fecal eggs's count
- 06/10 - : Hands-on Internal Parasitism of sheep and goats through Management Strategies to improve Enterprise Sustainability and Profitability
- 06/14 - Farmers Market Training Series
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations. For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
April 24-28, 2017
Join us at AAMU Student Health & Wellness Center
4011 Meridian Street, Huntsville, AL 35811
Friday, April 28 - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Visit http://www.aces.edu/gwcal to find an activity in your county.
Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
Family Day of Education and Fun
"Celebrating Family Literacy"
Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 12:00 to 4:00 PM
AAMU Agribition Center
4925 Moores Mill Road, Huntsville, AL 35811
PCREP Family Day of Education & Fun Press Kit
Urban Living Expo 2017
- Saturday, March 25, 2017
ULE Program/Sponsorhip Booklet
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.