- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Urban Publications
- Urban Animal Science Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 05/23 - Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
- 05/28 - Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
- 05/28 - Urban Nutrition Education Program
- 05/29 - Urban Nutrition Education Program
- 05/30 - Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
- 06/03 - Urban Nutrition Education Program
- 06/04 - Urban Nutrition Education Program
- 06/05 - Urban Nutrition Education Program
- 06/07 - Safari to the Wild Side of Alabama/MCPSSTeacher workshop
- 06/10 - Urban Nutrition Education Program
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations.
For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
Your Guide to Urban Extension Programs in Alabama provides an overview of urban Extension programs provided by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System through its Family Life and Urban Centers.
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Alabama Families First, formerly A Look at Alabama Families, is a dynamic web site that offers timely information for Alabama’s traditional and nontraditional families.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.