- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 06/30 - Goat Health From A to Z
- 07/01 - 10th Annual Small Ruminant Production Field Day: The Basics
- 07/02 - 10th Annual Small Ruminant Production Field Day: The Basics
- 07/08 - Innovative Concepts for Controlling Gastro-Intestinal Parasites in Small Ruminants Workshop
- 08/26 - The 9th Annual Small Ruminant Conference
- 08/27 - The 9th Annual Small Ruminant ( Sheep and Goat) Conference
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations.
For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
SerPIE One Health Conference
on Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products
June 19-20, 2016
"Utilizing a One Health Approch to Achieve Zero Pharmaceutical Waste"
10th Annual Small Ruminant Workshop & Field Day
July 1-2 in Nashville, TN
Innovative Concepts for Controlling Gastro-Intestinal
Parasites in Small Ruminants Workshop
July 8 in Hillsboro, AL
9th Annual Small Ruminant Conference
August 26-27 in Orange Beach, AL
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.