- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 10/22 - Electronic Waste Recycling Day
- 10/22 - Sheep and Goat GI parasitism management
- 10/22 - Small Ruminant Workshop
- 10/26 - 2016 Pesticide Applicator University
- 10/27 - 2016 Pesticide Applicator University
- 11/01 - Moulton Drug Take Back Day
- 11/01 - Moulton Electronic Waste Recycling Day
- 11/12 - Decatur Electronic Waste Recycling Day
- 11/14 - Blackbelt Small Farmer Ruminant Improvement Association
- 11/19 - Hartselle Electronic Waste Recycling Day
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations.
For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
Virginia Caples Lifelong Learning Institute
Successful Aging Initiative 2016
October 13, 2016
On-line Registration | Mail-in Registration | Press Release
| Small Flyer [2-up/page] | Flyer [11x17]
Small-Scale Beef Cattle Workshop
October 15, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Alabama A&M Agribition Center
4925 Moores Mill Road, Huntsville, AL 35811
Got Drugs? Take-Back Initiative
Saturday, October 22nd
9 am - 12 noon
Madison Police Dept., 100 Hughes Rd, Madison, AL
CVS Pharmacy, 5859 Hwy 53, Harvest, AL
Tennessee-Alabama Small Ruminant Conference
October 27-29, 2016
Middle Tennessee Research & Education Center
Spring Hill, TN
Auburn vs Alabama A&M
4-H & Youth Football Day
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Registration Open: Oct 1 - Nov 7
SAVE THE DATES!
125th Farmers Conference -- Tuskegee University
February 16-17, 2017
National Goat Conference -- Tuskegee University
February 17-19, 2017
SAVE THE DATE!
Urban Living EXPO
Plan, Prepare, Practice:
Get Caught off Guard when Disasters Occur!
Saturday, March 25, 2017
10 AM - 2 PM
AAMU Agribition Center
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.