Bullock County Extension Office building

Map of Alabama with the county lines drawn out, Bullock County is highlighted. Address:
21578 Hwy 82-E
Union Springs, AL 36089

Phone: (334) 738-2580
Hours: 8:00-12:00; 12:30-4:30
Website: Bullock County

Directions: From the Intersection of US Hwy 82 and 29, travel East on US Highway 82 approximately 1.3 miles. The office is on the right immediately past the water tower.

Extension Professionals Serving Bullock County