- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/12 - Rainwater Harvesting Workshop
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
- 08/24 - One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
- 09/15 - Sustainable Silvopasture Systems for Small Farmers Field Day and Training
One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
August 24-25, 2018
The One Health Symposium is designed to educate stakeholders on the basic principles of animal and environmental health, as well as forage and grazing management for sheep and goats. It offers an integrative approach to attaining optimal health and environmental conditions.
Registration FeeThe cost of registration is $30.00 for all Symposium activities. Please make check or money order payable to: AAMU Foundation c/o Urban Extension and in the memo line write: One Health Symposium.
Mail payment to:
Dr. Maria Leite-Browning
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Alabama A&M University
P.O. Box 967
Normal, AL 35762
The Perdido Beach Resort is the location for the One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production. A block of rooms has been reserved at a rate of $159.00 plus tax per night. To reserve your room directly with Perdido Beach Resort, just call 1-855-516-1090 and be sure to mention the Booking ID #14652.
Perdido Beach Resort
For event information, please visit www.aces.edu/urban or contact:
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System (Alabama A&M University and Auburn University) is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Everyone is welcome!