Additional Left Column Content
Ag Sprayer Clinic
January 22, 2013 @ 9:00 a.m.
EV Smith Research Center Conference Facility
Topics and activities include :
- Proper tip selection
- Calibration procedures and boom management
- Drift control
- Implementation of effective reduction additives
- Spray table demonstrations
- Demonstration of new nozzle control technologies
There will also be comments about weed resistance issues and future outlook on pesticide management. Sprayer manufacturers and suppliers with have displays and be available to discuss their products.
Sponsored by the Alabama Wheat and Feed Grain Committee along with:
AgChem • Case • Hagie • John Deere • Wilger
Capstan • Greenleaf • Hypro • Raven • Teejet
BASF • Dow AgroSciences
Atlantic Southern (AgChem)
H&R Agri-Power (Case IH)
SunSouth (John Deere)
- Program starts at 9:00 a.m with on-site registration @ 8:30 a.m.
- Registration Information:
Individual Registration: click HERE ($40 after)
- Continuing Education Credits (CEU) will be available for agronomists and crop advisors.
Vendor Registration: click HERE
Contact John Fulton at 334-844-3541 or email@example.com with questions.
Off Exit 26 (Tallassee Exit) on I-85 between Auburn and Montgomery
Take 229 north for about 1 mile
Turn right onto County Road 40 (just before railroad crossing)
1st facility on right (about 0.25 miles)
Long/Lat: -85.898294 degrees; 32.441970 degrees
Your source for practical Precision Ag information.
We are excited to offer clinics covering valuable information about equipment and technology for improving crop production. Speakers are experts and recognized nationally so please make plans to attend these events.