- This event has passed.
Gulf Coast Research & Extension Center, 8300 AL-104, Fairhope, AL 36579
Join us for a Professional Logging Manager Workshop in Fairhope. Topics covered include:
– Strategy for Sustainability: Why Conservation Education Matters
– Safety Programs and Logging Safety
– Ethics and Professional Forestry
– Log Truck/Trailer Inspection
– Best Management Practices
– Timber Management for Wildlife and Threatened and Endangered Species
Boxed lunches will be provided.
5 – Cat 1 CFE and PLM hours will be provided.
*** This workshop will fulfill MBRF ethics requirements ***
Gulf Coast Research & Extension Center
Fairhope, AL 36579