- This event has passed.
1699 Ross Circle, Ste. 4 Dothan, AL 36301, 1699 Ross Circle, STE. 4, Dothan, AL 36301
Who Should Attend:
Fruit and vegetable growers & others interested in learning about produce safety, the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety Rule. The PSA Grower Training course satisfies the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirement.
What to Expect:
The trainers will spend approximately seven hours of instruction time covering content contained in these seven modules
- Intro to Produce Safety
- Worker Health, Hygiene & Training
- Soil Amendments
- Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, & Land Use
- Agricultural Water (Part 1 Production Water, Part 2 Postharvest Water)
- Post Harvest Handling & Sanitation
- How to develop a farm food safety plan
To Register Contact:
Carllee Solomon, Wiregrass Research & Extension Ctr.
Phone: (334) 693-2363