- This event has passed.
Pike County Extension Office, 306 South Three Notch Street, Troy, AL 36081
Produce growers and others interested in learning about the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety Rule. The PSA Grower Training course satisfies the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirement.
What to Expect:
The trainers will spend approximately seven hours of instruction time covering content contained in these seven modules:
• Intro to Produce Safety
• Worker Health, Hygiene & Training
• Soil Amendments
• Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, & Land Use
• Agricultural Water (Part 1: Production Water; Part 2: Postharvest Water)
• Post-Harvest Handling & Sanitation
• How to develop a farm food safety plan ese seven modules
Pike County Extension Office
306 South Three Notch Street
Troy, AL 36081