Loading Events

June 15, 2022

  • This event has passed.

Managing Aquatic Vegetation (Bullock County)

Bullock County Extension Office, 21578 Hwy 82-E, Union Springs, AL 36089

Aquatic vegetation growth in ponds is a common occurrence. If left unmanaged, it can impede recreational activities and enjoyment of the pond. This program focuses on the different management strategies to control aquatic vegetation in recreational fish ponds.

Bullock County Extension Office
21578 Hwy 82-E
Union Springs, AL 36089

Bence Carter
(334) 389-4055

Farming, Fish & Water, Forestry & Wildlife, Lawn & Garden, Urban Extension, Barbour County, Bullock County, Coffee County, Covington County, Crenshaw County, Dale County, Geneva County, Henry County, Houston County, Macon County, Montgomery County, Pike County, Russell County