Products & Programs
Tune in on Thursdays
When: Thursdays September 24 through November 5 from 4 t0 5 p.m. CT
Where: The webinars are presented through Zoom, an online video presentation format.
Registration is required to attend this webinar series. The Zoom meeting number and link will be provided upon completion of the online registration. Visit www.aces.edu/go/VapingEducation to register.
New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.
Dates and Topics
- September 24 – Health Effects of Vaping
- October 1 – What Are My Strengths
- October 8 – Becoming An Advocate
- October 15 – Handling the Pressure
- October 22 – Kicking the Habit
- October 29 – Understanding Triggers
- November 5 – My Empowerment Self
Healths Rocks!® is a program designed to reduce tobacco, alcohol, and drug use among youth ages 8 to 14. The program works to help youth build life skills that lead to healthy lifestyle choices.