Please follow the rules carefully to submit an eligible entry into the 2019 Arbor Day Poster Contest. All posters must be received by February 10, 2019. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Posters must be the original work of a student currently in the fifth grade.
- The use of cartoon characters or television, movie, or sports figures is not acceptable.
- The use of business or company names should not be included on the poster.
- All artwork must be finished and the artist’s signature must be in the lower right-hand corner on the front. Please include the entry form on the back of each poster. Click here to download the entry form.
- One winning poster from each school will be accepted. Posters must be complete–signed and submitted with the School Winner Report Form. Click here to download the School Winner Report Form.
- Create posters in one of the specified mediums and within the correct size limits.
- Posters may be done in marker, colored pencil, crayon, watercolor, ink, acrylic, tempera paint, or paint pen. They may be any size between 8.5×11” and 14×18”.
- Computer generated art and printing is not acceptable.
- They must be reproducible–no collages please (collages include anything glued to the poster).
- Posters must be flat. Folded, matted, mounted, laminated, or framed posters are not acceptable.
- The poster must be related to the contest theme in some way.
- The 2019 theme is Trees are Terrific…Inside and Out. The theme must be on the poster.
- Any and all writing should be spelled correctly and easy to read.
- Click here to view available activity guides and educational resources.
All posters must be received by February 10, 2019. Late entries will not be accepted.
Alabama Arbor Day Poster Contest
1702 Noble Street, Suite 108
Anniston, AL 36201