How to complete WHEP registration.
Once your family profile has been confirmed, follow the instructions below:
- Log into your family profile and scroll to the bottom of the member/volunteer list to register for an event.
- Select the appropriate member and event.
- Download the file listed for event specific information that you can print off for the WHEP Contest.
- Answer the additional information needed and click continue.
- A summary will appear showing the amount owed. Click check out.
- Click add new credit card to add your information. Once the card is listed, select that card and click select payment method.
- If information is correct on the confirm screen, click confirm order.
- The last page will give you a summary of your registration order and allow for another chance to download the information files.
- Your credit card will not be charged until someone at the state office approves it. You will get a separate email notification.
Additional information to note.
- The $40 participant/coach/chaperone registration fee includes one lunch, dinner, and t-shirt.
- The $20 guest registration fee includes one lunch and dinner.
- All participants will be responsible for their lodging.
- The Youth Consent Form and Parent Consent Form needs to be completed in your 4HOnline profile before your registration will be accepted. These can be found on the Additional Information and Health Form pages of your profile. If you need assistance, contact your county Extension office.
- Everyone must register in 4HOnline to attend the event. All payments must be received by the state office no later than May 15 for your registration to be complete.
- To contact your county Extension office visit www.aces.edu/directory.
- For more information, visit the 2020 Alabama WHEP Contest webpage.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, contact Extension Communications and Marketing at 334-844-5696 or email@example.com.