Have you ever imagined you were a famous chef? You stand in front of an audience of millions, using your knowledge and creativity to prepare wonderful and amazing dishes. Chef 4-H is your chance to do that–at least on an introductory level!
Chef 4-H lets you exhibit your skills with different cooking techniques, share a favorite traditional or original recipe, and show how to prepare a tasty and healthy dish. Besides getting to try new dishes, Chef 4-H will make you a smarter and more imaginative chef. It will make your meals and snacks healthier and more interesting.
What You Will Learn
- To make good food decisions, making every dish part of a healthy diet.
- To make shopping lists and food menus.
- To show how well you handle yourself in the kitchen.
- To learn good culinary techniques.
- To teach others by presenting your knowledge before a live audience.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Chef 4-H Rules.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Chef 4-H Scoresheet.
- Click to download a printable PDF of 4HYD-2241 Community Service Report.
- Click to view 4-H Competitive Events General Contest Policies.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, contact Extension Communications and Marketing at 334-844-5696 or email@example.com.