Have you ever imagined that you were a famous pastry chef? You stand in front of an audience, using your knowledge and creativity to prepare wonderful and amazing dishes. 4-H Bake Off is your chance to do that—at least on an introductory level.
The 4-H Bake Off lets you exhibit your skills with different cooking techniques, share a favorite traditional or original recipe, and lets you show how to prepare a tasty and healthy dish. Besides getting to try new dishes, 4-H Bake Off will make you a smarter and more imaginative chef. It will also make your meals and snacks healthier and more interesting.
What You Will Learn
- Make good food decisions, making every dish part of a healthy diet.
- Make shopping lists and food menus.
- Show how well you handle yourself in the kitchen.
- Learn good culinary techniques.
- Teach others by presenting your knowledge before a live audience.
- Download a PDF of the 4-H Bake Off Rules.
- Download a PDF of the 4-H Bake Off Scoresheet.
- Download a PDF of the Community Service Report.
See General Events Policies for more information.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, contact Extension Communications and Marketing at 334-844-5696 or email@example.com.