The patient portal is an online site where individuals can access personal health information such as doctor visits and appointments, lab results, medication records, etc. During the coronavirus pandemic, the patient portal will be a great resource for individuals to keep track of health information and communicate with medical personnel.
Content below reflects the text in the graphics of the video:
- We want you to know all about your Patient Portal
- Patient Portal is easy and convenient
- Patient Portal provides a way to manage:
- Your profile
- Your appointments
- Your documents & forms
- Your health records
- Send secure messages to your physician or healthcare team
- Also, pay your bill
- Get immediate access to your health records
- And be more involved with your healthcare team
- Patient Portal, for more information, contact your physician
CHAMPION is the acronym for Community Health Aerobic Motivational Program Initiating Optimal Nutrition. The CHAMPION program provides educational resources for youth and adults describing ways that nutrition and exercise can reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
For more information about the program, contact Tamara Warren.