Join members of the Alabama Extension poultry team for the Backyard and Small Flock Poultry Program. This online program will cover some of the basic ins and outs to successfully raising a backyard poultry flock.
Tune in on Wednesdays
When: Wednesdays, March 3 – March 24, at 6:30 p.m. CST
Where: The webinars are presented through Zoom, an online video presentation format.
Registration is required to attend this webinar series. The Zoom meeting number and link will be provided upon completion of the online registration. Register for this program at https://auburn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtduCgqjguE9M2DaOZ1g4iBS37zFw-PKMh
New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.
Dates and Topics
- March 3 – Backyard Poultry Basics
- Kristin Woods, Alabama Extension poultry regional agent
- March 10 – Poultry Nutrition
- Wilmer Pacheco, Alabama Extension poultry specialist and assistant professor
- March 17 – Disease Management
- Ken Macklin, Alabama Extension poultry specialist and professor
- March 24 – Poultry Processing
- Dianna Bourassa, Alabama Extension poultry specialist and assistant professor
For more information about the Backyard and Small Flock Poultry Program contact Chris Becker at email@example.com.