The 2022 Pesticide Applicators University (PAU) conference is November 1 and 2 at the newly-renovated Embassy Suites in Montgomery Alabama. This year’s meeting will offer hands-on instruction for pesticide applicators, covering pest identification, calibration techniques, and equipment use.
The two-day conference that covers a few commercial applicator tracks including including ornamental turf and pest control (OTPS/OTPC), household and industrial pest control (HPC/IIHC), aquatic and public health (AQ/PH), and wood destroying organisms (WDO). Pending approval, this event may offer CEUs in these categories.
To register for the conference, visit the Alabama Extension Store. The prices for the conference are outlined below.
- Early Bird – June 15 to July 15 ($175)
- Regular – July 16 to September 15 ($235)
- Late – September 16 to October 30 ($275)
Hotel reservations opens June 15 and can be booked here. Check back for more PAU updates!
For questions about the conference, contact the following:
- Sonja Thomas
- Pesticide Safety Coordinator, Alabama Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Alabama Extension at Auburn University
- John Nabors
- Executive Director, Alabama Green Industry Training Center, Inc.
- Green Industry Training Coordinator, Alabama Extension