The Farm Financial Management Webinar Series will cover several topics related to farm finances, marketing, and operations on the farm.
Dates and Topics
This series will run for five weeks, with each session lasting one hour. Each weekly webinar will start at 1 p.m. CT. The webinars are presented through Zoom, an online video presentation format.
- August 11 – Recordkeeping with Robert Page and Financial Statements with Jessica Kelton
- August 18 – Estate Planning with Robert Tufts
- August 25 – Budgets with Max Runge and Farm Continuity with Ken Kelley
- September 1 – Marketing with Allie Logan and Social Media with Kevin Burkett
- September 8 – Human Resources with Chris McClendon and Mental Health with Shanna McIntosh
This webinar series is free at attend but registration is required. Click here to register. The Zoom meeting number and link will be provided upon completion of the online registration.
New to Zoom? Visit the Zoom website to watch a video that will help you prepare to attend.