- To promote the profession of Extension 4-H and Youth Development
- To encourage the professional improvement of all members.
- To promote Extension 4-H and Youth work as a professional career.
- To provide for the exchange of ideas, methods, and techniques within Extension and with other professional youth organizations.
- To promote understanding, communication, and cooperation among all Extension personnel.
- To support and cooperate with the National Association of Extension 4-H Agents, Inc.
- To strengthen communications and cooperation with the existing Extension Associations
The Journal of Extension (JOE) is the flagship journal for Extension education.
As of January 1st, 2021, the Journal of Extension is published by Clemson University Press.
Prospective authors are invited to review our updated journal policies and submission guidelines and to submit using the link on this page. Please bear in mind that there may be slightly delays in manuscript processing as we work through the production backlog from the transition.
The National Association of Extension 4-H Youth Development Professionals (NAE4-HYDP) is the professional organization for those dedicated to promoting, strengthening, enhancing, and advocating for the 4-H youth development profession. The National Association of Extension 4-H Youth Development Professionals is an internationally recognized, non-profit, non-partisan association of professional youth development educators. NAE4-HYDP is one of the largest professional associations for youth development workers with a diverse membership of nearly 4,000 youth development professionals.
Alabama Association of Extension 4-H Agents (ALAE4HA) Scholarship Program
The Alabama Association of Extension 4-H Agents are awarding two scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00
Scholarship can be used for post-secondary education for which you have been accepted or plan to pursue ( i.e., college, university, community college, or trade school).
- Parent, Guardian or grandchild of an active ALAE4HA member
- Parent, Guardian, or grandparent must be an active member of ALAE4HA for at least two years before the youth can apply. Active membership includes attending annual meetings, serving on a committee, or holding an officer position
- Parent, Guardian, or grandparent must contribute at least $20.00 to the annual ALAE4HA auction
If you have any questions, please contact Joy Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The August 16, 2021 Deadline has passed.