Helping today’s young people become future leaders.
Philanthropy with a Purpose
We fund statewide 4-H youth education programs delivered by Alabama Extension.
4-H is in every Alabama county
71,241 young people in Alabama 4-H
$914,360 total annual support in 2021
$679,242 annual support unrestricted giving received in 2021
$235,118 county support restricted giving received in 2021
The Alabama 4-H Foundation Funds:
- Thirty-five $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors
- 4-H’ers to overnight summer camp at 4-H Center
- 4-H state ambassadors to represent 4-H throughout the state
- 4-H’ers to travel a total of 3,352 miles to participate in national conferences and competitions
- Equipment and supplies so young people can enjoy the outdoors
- Commitments and partnerships including resource appropriations to the Alabama Cooperative Extension System
The Bottom Line
The Alabama 4-H Foundation is meeting the programmatic and diverse needs of Alabama 4-H and the 4-H Center. Visit www.alabama4hfoundation.org for more information.
Revised March 2022, State Impact: Alabama 4-H Foundation, 4HYD-2410