Helping Kids Succeed
Alabama 4-H young people learn, lead, and make a difference.
Young people engage in science, technology, engineering, and math experiences that help prepare them for the future. Through science and technology, they improve their interests, motivations, skills and abilities.
- 4-H is in every Alabama county
- 161,937 young people enrolled
- 6,466 virtual reality experiences
- 5,769 rocketry experiences
- 12,109 computer science experiences
- 93% like science more
- 70% would like a job using science
- 90% like engineering more
- 77% would like a job using engineering
The Bottom Line
4-H programs engage young people to become more interested in pursuing science and engineering careers.