- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 03/23 - Back to Basics: Lawn & Landscape Management
- 03/30 - Estate Planning Workshop
- 04/07 - Mason Bee Workshop
- 04/14 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
- 04/14 - Drug TakeBack with Decatur Police Departemnt
- 04/19 - Tomato Workshop
- 04/28 - ACES Electronic Waste Collection Event
- 04/29 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 04/30 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 05/01 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
Vision and Mission
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System envisions a comprehensive statewide Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs Unit encompassing traditional, nontraditional, new and emerging programs, and delivery approaches in order to meet the needs of Alabama citizens wherever they live and work. The focus however, is to meet the needs of urban, ex-urban and suburban communities to improve their quality of life.
The mission of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System's Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs unit is to provide learning opportunities to meet the needs of all urban and nontraditional audiences with a specific focus on limited resource families, underserved audiences, individuals and small enterprises.