- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 06/01 - Demonstration on goat worm egg count
- 06/02 - Decatur Electronic Waste Recycling Day
- 06/09 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism What is new ?
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
Health Management Workshop for Sheep and Goat Herds
For event information, please visit www.aces.edu/urban or contact one of the following individuals:
This work is supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Capacity Building Grant (CBG) Program (#1012164) and the Renewable Resource Extension Act (RREA) Program (#1012197).
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System (Alabama A&M University and Auburn University) is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Everyone is welcome!